The evoStim® T unit can be directly used by the patient, but it is also suitable for professional use by health professionals dealing with physiotherapy and rehabilitation. TENS is commonly used for decades to treat peripheral pain of various kinds and localisation: lumbago, new pain, arthritic joint pain, sciatica, muscular pain, rheumatism, post traumatic and post-surgical pain, distortion, tendonitis, neuralgia.
The NMS is useful in the prevention and treatment of localised muscular hypotrophy.
- Large LCD with touch-screen
- 4 default operating modes
- 2 programs for acute and chronic pain
- 10 muscular pre-set editable programs
- 10 editable programs for acute pain
- 10 editable programs for chronic pain
- Intellistim® function on default programs
- Two selectable wave-shapes
- Lock & doctor-lock function
- Multi-color back-light
- Open circuit detection
- Independent intensity channels