Urotrainer 3 is a complete, stand-alone portable unit for re- education of incontinence by electromyographic (EMG) or pressure biofeedback and perineal electrostimulation.
The use is restricted to health professionals trained for perineal re-education of incontinence (Gynecologists, Urologists, Physiatrists, Physiotherapists, Midwives). Urotrainer 3 offers the possibility to work with 2 biofeedback channels and 2 stimulation channels.
- 2 channels stimulation (with perineal probes or transcutaneous electrodes).
- 2 channels biofeedback (EMG o Pressure).
- 30 stimulation programs in memory suitable to various types of incontinence.
- Graphical visualisation of the voluntary contraction level on luminous bar-graphs.
- Numerical visualisation of the work performed during each contraction.
- Automatic registration of the valid contractions made by the patient during the exercise.
- All stimulation parameters locally adjustable: – frequency – pulse-width – rise time – plateau time – fall time – rest time.
- All biofeedback parameters locally adjustable.
- Test of sustained contraction – allows to objectively evaluate the fatiguability of perineal muscles.
- Wireless bluetooth communication with a computer to make a fully computerised reeducation system.